CUBA // HAVANA NIGHTS
5 DAYS // JULY 11 - JULY 16, 2016 // $2130
Finally! Cuba’s Doors are Open to America! Experience the enthralling history of Cuba with Blue Zaria! For five days, immerse yourself in the people, landscape and rhythms of this charismatic Island. Visit local communities, engage in discussions about their lives, work, culture and traditions. Meet Cuban historians, teachers, students, artists, naturalists, and others in this 5 day on-the-go Blue Journey.
HAVANA NIGHTS PACKAGE
$2130 per person based on two adults sharing room from Miami
- $249 Single Room Supplement
- All intra-flights: Miami-Havana & Havana-Miami
- 4 nights' accommodations at following hotels
- 1 night Miami - Crowne Plaza Miami international Airport
- 3 nights Havana - Memories Miramar Havana
- All transfers
- 10 meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Personalized Group Itinerary in air conditioned motor coach
- Services of a Cuban English-speaking Guide and a USA tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided activities & cultural exchanges including entrance fees per itinerary
- Active group personalized itinerary with unique cultural features
- Cuba SWAG BAG
- Health insurance in Cuba (mandatory)
- Visa to Cuba (for US Citizens) and Cuban departure tax
- Walking tour of La Habana Vieja (Old Havana), declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Finca Vigia, home of novelist Ernest Hemingway who left behind an enduring legacy
- Meet members of the Old Styler Car Club and ride together in a vintage "Old Styler" car
- Listen to the thunderous "Canonazo Ceremony" held every evening since the 17th century!
- Visit Casa Fuster, known as "Fusterlandia," the bizarre studio of artist José Rodriguez Fuster
- Conversation with a Havana resident about life in Cuba today and perspectives on the future
- A dynamic evening of rhythmic Salsa lessons and a tasting of varied Cuban cocktails
- Tour an urban farm and hear about their goals of providing organic products to the community
- Attend a spirited performance of the Buena Vista Social Club Grammy-winning orchestra
NOT INCLUDED: Airfare to Miami, meals unless specified, gratuities, and anything not mentioned in the package includes section.
This 5 day "on-the-go" program features the highlights of Cuba in an active itinerary which includes several walking tours as well as some early starts and longs days. Itinerary is subject to change. If any activities do change, they will be replaced by other people-to-people activities.
MEALS // 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
TRANSPORT // Motor Coach, Plane
ACCOMMODATION // Hotel (4 nights)
INCLUDED ACTIVITIES //
- La Habana Vieja - Walking tour
- Finca Vigia
- Old Styler Car Club - meet and greet
- Casa Fuste Studio visit
- Canonazo Ceremony
- Informal Salsa lessons
- Urban Farm tour
- Buena Vista Social Club performance
- Land only price does not include flights Miami-Havana-Miami, as well as the arrival transfer.
- It is recommended that passengers select flights that arrive in Miami no later than 5pm on Day 1
- It is recommended that passengers select flights that depart in Miami no earlier than 4pm on Day 9
- Triple rooms are not avaliable for this package
- Payment plan option requires a minimum monthly payment of $300 or more. To avoid the online service fee, you can mail your monthly payments directly to us at:
- 135 Fellows Avenue, Syracuse, New York 13210
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS // US citizens require a passport valid for six months based on travel dates. Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information check our Visas page. Visas are required for Cuba
IS THIS TRIP RIGHT FOR YOU? // This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two or three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. There are early morning wake-ups on this program. Not recommended for people who have difficulty walking or who have heart conditions. There will be little to no free time during your time in Cuba as all meals and sightseeing are included to be consistent with OFAC General License. A pre-night in Miami is required to ensure passengers are prepared for their flight and arrival to Cuba.
Any passengers born in Cuba, regardless of current citizenship, must notify Blue Zaria at the time of booking as additional entry restrictions or fees may apply.