ITINERARY // 10 DAY BALI, INDONESIA
Bali is more than a place. It’s a mood! It evokes thoughts of a paradise. Considered the “Island of the Gods”, Bali is exquisite! From the colorful flower-petal offerings to the rich traditional music you will leave Bali, inspired, transformed and rejuvenated. Join Blue Zaria’s small group as we immerse ourselves in cultural rituals, and savor local cuisine, explore the island’s treasures and find serenity in daily yoga and meditation practice.
DAY 2 // TUESDAY // UBUD
- Morning Yoga and Meditation
- Sunrise over the central lakes and the rainforest
- Breakfast on the deck of your villa,
- Hike to Munduk village
- Visit Munduk waterfall
- Choose from Horse riding, Exploring by dugout canoe, Hike some of Bali’s most beautiful rice fields, Trek through a rain forest
- Afternoon tea service at our villia
- Three course dinner
- Full Moon Temple FestivaL
DAY 3 // WEDNESDAY
- Karma yoga morning walk
- Visit the traditional market and monkey forest at Ubud and Ubud Royal Palace.
- Visit the ARMA museum
- Visit the healing waters of Tirtha Empul Temple for a purification and Balinese blessing.
- Visit a traditional local night market
DAY 4 // THURSDAY //
- Morning yoga and Breakfast
- Visit the Jatiluweh ricefields
- Lunch at a simple restaurant in the Jatiluweh area.
- Visit Pura Luhur Batukaru (one of Bali’s most sacred temples)
- Evening meditation and yoga at our bamboo building.
- Cocktails followed by dinner at your villa
DAY 5 // FRIDAY //
- Sunrise hike at Puncak Mangu Temple.
- Yoga and Meditation
- Option to visit to the Balinese healer – for a consultation
- Balinese cooking class with organic vegetables from resort’s vegetable garden
- Dinner at the villa
DAY 6 // FRIDAY //
- Exploration of North Bali
- Dolphin Watching at sunrise
- Breakfast on the beach
- Visit Singaraja
- Beachfront seafood lunch
- Visit to the Banjar hot springs
- Farewell dinner the villa
DAY 7 // SATURDAY // JAVA
- Yoga session at our bamboo building
- Transfer to Banyuwangi private yacht sail to Menjangan Island for some snorkelling or scubadiving
- Cruise in the strait between Bali and Java to visit one of the nice atols
- Head to our boutique hotel in East Java
- Javanese buffet dinner
DAY 8 // SUNDAY // JAVA
- Early ascent of the mighty Gunung Ijen
- Transfer to Banyuwangi on an Indonesian ferry crossing back to Bali and our hotel in a national park on a 250 acre private site
DAY 9 // SUNDAY // BALI
- Two full days of relaxation at the resort allowing you to unwind and enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings and swim and in the sea.
- Hiking trips in the national park
- Yoga and meditation on the beach
DAY 10 // MONDAY// BALI
Depart for USA